I was never sure what would come from starting a blog. I reached out to an audience at one of the lowest points in my life and never expected, that two months into it, 101 of you would care to read or like a single word I had to say, much less follow me! ❤️
All I can say is thank you for your friendship as well as your works! I was in dire need of some sort of support system and many of your posts have helped me gain insight into the of shared monotony of my overactive brain.
So much has happened since that first day in January, when I blurted out my affinity for black nail polish, as well as my lack of faith in Trump’s administration.
Today is not a great day but I’m much better than I have ever been in life, generally speaking.
- I’m writing again.
- I’m smiling and laughing again.
- I’m talking sincerely and thinking widely.
- I’m going back to school!
- I’m not relying on alcohol or pot anymore (for the first time in over a decade).
- I’m gaining confidence.
- I’ve accepted my anxiety disorder.
- I understand why I have bouts of depression.
- I’ve also learned that I’m stronger than either of those last two points.
- I’m making me, #1, for the first time in my life.
- I’m feeling like me, again.
I am 32 and have a full life ahead of me, I hope. So thank you again, for your support and reminding me that there is a bit of sunshine in my fragmented reality.